Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today Ryan and Patricia need blood tests, Ryan has a vit. D def. and we are now checking to see if Patricia does too. Ryan has finished his Vit. D therapy. And we are hoping that his test come back much better this time.
I also have some shopping to do for Ed's surprise birthday party. It is coming up quick and I have many things to do. I hope he is surprised and that he will have fun. I have to take a piece of pork out of the freezer for a pulled pork, and then I have some cooking to do today. If he asks I am going to fib and tell him that I am preparing for a party for someone else. Well I have to hurry Matthew along to get him on the bus in the next 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment